Monday, February 27, 2006

The Sentinel


This has to be some kind of a joke.

That can be the only explanation. This might as well be a preview for 24: The Motion Picture. Only they forgot to put in Jack Bauer.

Oh. Wait.

Actually, early versions of this film were titled "Kiefer Sutherland In: We Have To Go NOW!" - That title was scrapped after people kept crossing off "Kiefer Sutherland" and writing in "Jack Bauer" on the screening feedback forms. Seriously though. Someone must have just realized that people would pay for a two hour long mini-24 episode featuring bigger explosions and Jack in nicer suits.

1 comment:

MertMengelmier said...

Alright, that is hilarious. As I was about to poop on "24" last night, I was telling Alex and Annie about this. I just have one thing to say: "Get away from me, I'm pregnant."